A cooking or baking workshop? The choice is yours!
The Saint-Honoré or the gourmet burger, choose your workshop in the heart of Saint-Gilles!
Enjoy a culinary experience supervised by passionate and educational professionals. In a superb cooking workshop in Saint-Gilles!
Next workshops by date :
- Saturday 27 May - 09H00 : Pastry - Le Mille-Feuilles - 59€/pers
Created in honour of the famous cycling race, more than a century ago, the shape of the Paris-Brest evokes a bicycle wheel. The Chef will give you his techniques and tricks for making a Paris-Brest with a praline flowing heart. During this 3-hour workshop, accessible to all, you will learn to :
- Make a choux pastry
- Prepare a pastry cream
- Make a homemade praline
- Make a cracker
- Assemble, garnish and decorate the Paris-Brest.
Level required: None. For all levels.
At the end of this workshop, you will leave with your own Paris-Brest (5 to 6 choux) and the recipe sheet to reproduce the techniques you have learned at home.
The list of possible workshops :
- Pâtisserie Saint Honoré - 59€/pers
Duration : 03H00
Discover a classic French pastry: the Saint Honoré! Our pastry chef will share his techniques and tips with you:
- make a choux pastry
- make a cracker
- prepare a diplomatic cream and a chantilly
- garnish the choux and make the St Honoré.
At the end of the workshop, you will leave with a recipe sheet to reproduce the techniques you have learned, as well as your creation: 1 Saint Honoré (4 people)!
- Pastry - Le Mille-Feuilles - 59€/pers
Want to learn how to make your own black forest? The chef will help you discover the secret of this cake in a joyful atmosphere.
The techniques covered during this workshop are :
- Preparing a chocolate génoise
- Working a whipped cream with mascarpone
- Garnishing the cake with chocolate shavings.
At the end of the workshop, you will leave with your own black forest (4 people), as well as the recipe to reproduce the techniques learned.
- pastry - Le Mille-Feuilles - 69€/pers
Learn how to make a classic French pastry: the mille-feuille. From the making of the pastry cream to the assembly, including its emblematic icing, our Chef will make you discover during this 4-hour workshop :
- the making of the puff pastry
- the making of the vanilla pastry cream
- decorating with marbled icing
- the assembly and presentation of the mille-feuilles.
At the end of this workshop, you will leave with your creations and the recipe sheet to reproduce the techniques you have learned at home.
For the children's pastry workshops, go to:Link
This experience has no review yet.
30 Rue des Navigateurs 97434 Saint-Gilles
Toute annulation par l’Explorateur dans un délai:
Best price guaranteed
No reservation fees
Tested and approved by Whereez
Customer service 7d/7