Financial education teaches children to understand the value of money
A workshop that allows them to make sense of it, but also to put it in its proper place.
The main objective? To make our children responsible and autonomous adults in financial and budgetary matters.
Educational workshops(manual activities, word games, strategy games, role playing... ) adapted to the age of your children.
Depending on the age group (5-7 years, 8-10 years or 11-14 years), they aim to teach them:
- The relationship between object and price, exchange between money and object of the same value;
- simple and clear definitions of money-related words;
- the distinction between need and want, to inform their future small or large purchases;
- concepts such as savings, credit, interest rates...
- the basics of budgeting to manage their pocket money effectively
- how to save money for larger projects in the future;
- the history of money...
An educational, fun and above all.... original workshop!
The next dates:
For 5-7 year olds: Wednesday 17/10: 9am-12pm
For 8-10 year olds: Wednesday 24/10: 9am-12pm
For 11-14 year olds: Friday 26/10: 9am-12pm
This experience has no review yet.
7 impasse des orangers, 97427 L'Étang-Salé
Education financière et coaching budgétaire sur toute l'île : ateliers pour enfants, stages, conférences et coaching pour particuliers et entrepreneursVoir son profil
Toute annulation par l’Explorateur dans un délai :
Meilleur prix garanti
0 € frais de réservation
Activité testée et approuvée par Whereez