All instructors have a professional skydiving license.
- 10 minute briefing: Your instructor explains the procedure on the ground, in the plane, in freefall, under canopy and for the landing.
- You are then fitted with your harness before boarding the plane, until the magic moment: the opening of the door! At an altitude of 4000m, it's freefall in tandem with the instructor at 200km/hour for 50 seconds.
All you have to do is let go and enjoy your first parachute experience, your instructor taking care of everything. Don't close your eyes, so you don't miss the show!
The moment is so unique that you will have trouble finding the words to tell it.
After the parachute has opened at about 1,500 m, you will have time to prepare for the safe return to the ground. You will then have a bird's eye view of part of the PACA region and will experience a magical moment above Gap, the capital of the Hautes-Alpes department.
- Minimum age: 15 years old + parental authorisation for minors. Medical certificate from a general practitioner. No maximum age limit.
- No scuba diving in the previous 48 hours.
- For skydiving, a medical certificate issued by a general practitioner less than 6 months old is required.
- Maximum weight allowed: 90 kg, beyond that please consult us.
- Personal cameras are not accepted.
- Casual dress, jeans, sweater and tennis shoes are recommended. Depending on the season, gloves and a neck warmer are recommended.
equipment to bring : Bring sportswear and shoes. If it is cold (March, April), gloves and a fleece or thermal jacket are useful. Over-glasses are available for those who wear glasses.
In season: every day from 8am to 12.30pm and from 1.30pm to 6pm. Monday to Friday during the winter.
This experience has no review yet.
160 Rue Pierre Georges Latécoère 05130 Tallard
Toute annulation par l’Explorateur dans un délai :
Best price guaranteed
No reservation fees
Tested and approved by Whereez
Customer service 7d/7