Are you itching to fly?
Experience an unforgettable moment in a pendular or multi-axis microlight, in the skies above Paris.
You will fly over the Paris region, with a view of multiple landscapes, monuments or natural sites and will take great pleasure in discovering or recognising these places.
The course of the activity:
- Briefing before take-off, presentation of the machine and possibility of introduction to piloting
- First flight in a microlight with the possibility of taking control
The different microlights:
- Pendular (composed of a delta wing, a trolley, and a propelling engine, it is the simplest and most playful way to learn to fly. This machine is made above all to have fun)
- Multi-axis (for all those who dream of flying an aeroplane at a lower cost, the multi-axis ultralight is THE solution, and will bring you all the satisfaction of travelling, because it is a machine for travelling)
- Tandem gyrocopter (Closed, this machine is a hybrid of everything that exists. It is often mistaken for a helicopter because of its rotor, but it can be flown like a multiaxis)
- Parental permission required for minors
- Maximum height: 1.95 m - Maximum weight: 110 kg
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- equipment provided: helmet, headset
- Bring warm clothes, hiking boots and gloves (scarves and other floating objects are forbidden)
This experience has no review yet.
Aérodrome de Meaux-Esbly 77450 Isles-lès-Villenoy
Notre club et école de pilotage FRANCE ULM évoluant à Meaux-Esbly sur Pendulaire, Multiaxes, Autogire, et Hélicoptère vous propose Baptêmes de l'air, vols découvertes, vols d'initiations, instruction et formation d'instructeurs, D.N.C., réactualisation des connaissances, travaux aériens...
L'envie de piloter vous démange ?Show his profile
Toute annulation par l’Explorateur dans un délai :
Best price guaranteed
No reservation fees
Tested and approved by Whereez
Customer service 7d/7