At the location of your choice, between Gap and Les Orres, via Chabottes and Savines, unite your teams around an outdoor Koh-Lanta challenge.
This is a great activity based on team spirit rather than confrontation (despite the fact that 2 teams will be competing in 5 challenges). But always in a spirit of fair play.
Here's an initial list of the challenges we can offer you:
- Tower building with cylinders to be collected in relays
- Labyrinth with a guide and blind porters
- Puzzle, retrieving and transporting pieces
- Grappling hook and bag-throwing game
- Domino puzzle game (or a test of colour alignment on cubes)
- Transporting vertical Dominoes
Whatever happens, we select different events and above all events where team cohesion is essential.
Organisation and content:
- Composition of several teams
- Loan of team-coloured bandanas
- Set up 5 tests in the available space. Communication, skill, precision and team-building tests
- Event organisation, rules, refereeing
- A large outdoor area is required.
If you don't have one, we can suggest one.
We also have a very large field at Chabottes on which to carry out Team Building activities.
Another activity in the same style: We can also offer you this great game, part Fort Boyard, part Intercity: THE SECRET OF CHAMPSAUR
This activity is played directly in Chabottes.
This experience has no review yet.
Best price guaranteed
No reservation fees
Tested and approved by Whereez
Customer service 7d/7