Accessible to all, the aim is to have a good time between laughter, cohesion, and the wish to push one's limits... with a small dose of drinks!
It's up to you to overcome these challenges! Once up there, you can enjoy a breathtaking view of the bay of Nice! A perfect mix between land, sea and sky for a complete sports session... with a little drink!
12 challenges to choose from (which can, of course, be replaced by other, less sporting challenges, particularly in the case of company team building):
- Pay your fathom: Swimming race in the middle of the sea, from the Castel beach to the rock, then back.
- Juggling contest: Play it like Pierre Menès, the team that does the most juggling wins.
- Sack race: A potato sack race by team that will take you back to childhood!
- Untaping a friend: A 2vs2, taped to a friend, the first team to free themselves wins
- Slackline: 3 attempts each at tightrope walking between two trees. 1 point for the one who reaches the end.
- Tug of war: It's time to show who's the strongest in the age-old tug of war.
- The red barrel: The red thread of your course, drink a barrel of beer. You don't want to end up dehydrated.
- Kin Ball: To win, the ball must never touch the ground!
- Treasure hunt: Follow the clues that will lead you to the treasure chest like the greatest adventurers!
- Magic Fountain: A bit of freshness with this challenge that would be perfect for an Ushuaia commercial!
- Archery: Archery with suction cup arrows! We're not sure enough about your level to leave you with real arrows yet!
- Tic-Tac-Toc Relay: Are games of Tic-Tac-Toc too basic for you? Do you want an activity that gets your muscles and neurons moving? Try this relay game and be the first team to line up three squares.
This course is perfect for an EVG and a good dose of adrenaline on the Castle Hill!
We offer a 12 challenge package for maximum fun, to which you can add an optional activity, the wind-slide!
Enjoy activities such as a juggling contest, a sack race, a tug of war or a cat show for an unforgettable EVG, but be prepared to sweat!
A guide/referee will follow you all the way.
This experience has no review yet.
Best price guaranteed
No reservation fees
Tested and approved by Whereez
Customer service 7d/7