The ideal all-inclusive event garden, just a stone's throw from the Théâtre Plein Air!
A large garden, a seminar room to organise activities/workshops under cover, and an outdoor area covered by a large Bedouin tent, in case of rain.
You couldn't ask for a better location! Opposite the Teat Plein Air de Saint-Gilles, a garden that has been refurbished and is now suitable for hosting all kinds of corporate events.
The venue is ideal for the following events:
- Workshops for up to 50 people with a catering area and duckboards to host your lunch.
- Cocktail lunch/dinner. Up to 200 people.
- Team building. In the large landscaped garden where we can organise a multitude of activities.
- Christmas party. Between the large garden and the large car park, which can be set up with inflatables for CSE days, the venue is perfect for this type of event. (Don't worry, there is also ample parking outside). With a secret/hidden area where we can even offer treasure hunts.
Description of the premises :
- The seminar room. Unusual and warm, within a "container" fitted out in a cosy way!
Equipped with 50 chairs arranged as you wish, a video conference system with webcam and 55' LCD screen, Wifi and 2 air conditioners. It offers different lighting ambiances with led lighting.
- The garden includes 3500m² of landscaped garden, a 70m² duckboard covered with a tent, and outdoor furniture.
- A catering area: We can bring in the caterer of your choice. In a "cocktail" format that will match the warm atmosphere of the place.
- Berber tent to shelter your reception
- Private car park.
Several animations can be distributed between the garden, the room, the duckboard... (music group, photobooth...)
This experience has no review yet.
Le grand jardin paysager en face du Théâtre Saint-Gilles, pour tous les types d'événements : team building, séminaires (avec la grande salle de réunion de 50 personnes), journées de Noël...Show his profile
Best price guaranteed
No reservation fees
Tested and approved by Whereez
Customer service 7d/7