The ideal all-inclusive events garden, just a stone's throw from Théâtre Plein Air!
A large garden, a seminar room where you can organise activities/workshops under cover, and an outdoor area covered by a large Bedouin tent in case of rain.
You couldn't ask for a better location! Opposite the Teat Plein Air in Saint-Gilles, a refurbished garden that is now ideal for hosting all kinds of corporate events.
The venue is ideal for the following events:
- Work seminars for up to 50 people, with a catering area and duck-boards for your lunch.
- Cocktail lunches and dinners. For up to 200 people.
- Team-building events. In our large landscaped garden, where we can organise a wide range of activities.
- Christmas party. Between the large garden and the large car park, which can be fitted out with inflatables for CSE days, the venue is perfect for this type of event. (Don't worry, there's also plenty of parking outside). With a secret/hidden area where we can even organise treasure hunts.
Description of the venue:
- The seminar room. Unusual and warm, in a cosy "container"!
Equipped with 50 chairs arranged to suit your needs, a video-conferencing system with webcam and 55' LCD screen, Wi-Fi and 2 air-conditioning units. It features a range of different lighting moods using LEDs.
- The garden includes 3,500m² of landscaped gardens, a 70m² duckboard covered by a marquee, and outdoor furniture.
- A catering area: We can bring in the caterer of your choice. In a "cocktail" format to match the warm atmosphere of the venue.
- Berber tent for your reception
- Private car park.
A range of entertainment can be provided in the garden, the hall, the duckboard, etc. (band, photobooth, etc.)
This experience has no review yet.
Best price guaranteed
No reservation fees
Tested and approved by Whereez
Customer service 7d/7