1 mobile kitchen that moves to your premises or to the venue of your event for a trendy and gourmet soup stand.
6 soups to taste:
- Tom Kha Gai Thai soup: Poultry, ginger, lemongrass, kaffir lime, coconut milk, oyster mushroom, coriander, chilli, carrot, tomato
- Veggie Soup: Pumpkin, almond milk, tofu
- Coquillos Soup: Potato , marrow bone, oyster
- La Sud-Ouest: Cream, Tarbais beans, hazelnut oil, pan-fried foie gras IGP du sud-ouest
- La Terre-Mer: Parsnip, leek, scallops, andouille de Vire, yoghurt, walnut oil
- Harira Soup: Lamb, celery, tomato, cumin, ginger, coriander, raz el hanout, vermicelli, lentils, chickpeas
The term soup comes from the Latin suppa,
"a slice of bread on which the broth is poured. The word soup comes from the word "pot": vegetables brought to the boil, cooked in a pot. It also gave rise to an old word in disuse, before designating the vegetable garden,
it designated the potager, ancestor of the cooker, an ancient system, which was used for cooking all very delicate, elaborate dishes (simmering, etc.) for example for veloutés.
Paul Scarron wrote this praise for soup: "When we gorge ourselves on a soup, as succulent as a consommé, if our body is charmed by it, our soul is much more so. ".
100 pieces minimum.
This experience has no review yet.
Meilleur prix garanti
0 € frais de réservation
Activité testée et approuvée par Whereez