Discover this Afro-Brazilian martial art that combines dance and combat movements.
Classes take place :
- wednesdays from 16:00 to 17:00 - 6-8 years old (Gymnase Jean Jaurès)
- wednesdays from 17:00 to 18:00 - 8-15 years old (Jean Jaurès Gymnasium)
- saturdays from 2.30 to 3.30 pm - 12-18 years old (Gymnase Archereau)
The capoeira class is divided into 3 parts:
- the warm-up, to put the body in condition for the physical effort. Firstly, the heart rate is worked on through running and varied movements combining capoeira with physical reflexes. In order to avoid muscle tears, stretching is done to make the body more supple - each one to the extent of his ability.
- The basics of capoeira / more advanced exercises (ginga, dodging, kicking, moving). The individual exercises help to understand the capoeira movements and to master them. You learn to control the coordination of your own body. The exercises in pairs allow to understand the situation of the game.
- The roda de capoeira, i.e. where we put into practice what we have learned during the course. Two capoeiristas play in the centre of the round, while the others sing and play instruments.
This experience has no review yet.
Gymnase Jean Jaurès 87 Avenue Jean Jaurès 75019 Paris
Cours de capoeira à Paris (19 et 20ème arrondissement) pour adultes, enfants et adolescents.
Pour tous les niveaux.Voir son profil
Toute annulation par l’Explorateur dans un délai :
Meilleur prix garanti
0 € frais de réservation
Activité testée et approuvée par Whereez