Discover cetaceans in a different way with a sea trip accompanied by two diving instructors.
From July to October, humpback whales can be seen off our coast, and the rest of the year, several species of dolphins sail between Saint-Leu and Saint-Paul.
Course of the activity:
- You are welcomed at the diving centre and meet your instructors for the half day.
- The instructors equip you with the necessary equipment for the sea trip.
- An instructor will explain to you how the trip will be conducted and will introduce you to the techniques of launching and approaching the animals in a way that respects them.
- We go out to sea to search for cetaceans. You have a sharp eye and participate in the spotting with your instructors.
- A group of cetaceans is observed from the boat and then when the conditions are right you go out to sea to meet them under the supervision of an instructor.
- We continue the trip in search of other species.
- A snack is provided on the boat and you can ask your questions to the instructors who accompany you.
- Return to the dive centre where you can collect the images filmed by an instructor during your outing.
To participate in this activity :
- You can swim and are able to cover 50 metres with fins, mask and snorkel.
- You have some experience, even in a lagoon or pool, of breathing through a snorkel.
- You are able to climb the ladder of the boat.
- You understand that it is not always possible to get into the water due to sea conditions or the behaviour of cetaceans in their natural environment.
- You accept the rules of approach for the respect of the cetaceans and your safety.
- You take pills before getting on the boat if you are sensitive to seasickness.
- You have no mobility problems and you are not pregnant.
- You are over 12 years old.
This experience has no review yet.
Port de Saint-Gilles 97434 Saint-Gilles les Bains
Plongez avec Ô Sea Bleu sur les plus beaux sites de plongée sous marine de l'Ile de La Réunion.Show his profile
Toute annulation par l’Explorateur dans un délai :
Best price guaranteed
No reservation fees
Tested and approved by Whereez
Customer service 7d/7