Did you know mountain biking and quad biking? But did you know the mix of the two?
Discover the joys of riding a Quad Bike, an unusual way to discover the most majestic corners of the island.
Ideal for a group activity, team building or other, these descents will be punctuated by "challenges": you can compete in small trial races and/or time trials, blindfolded missions or other small surprises...
Try the experience of a real original adventure between colleagues! (Possibility of 2 Quadbikes with electric assistance)
The different routes (up to 16 people on Quadbikes, possibility to accompany the group on mountain bikes):
- Etang Salé forest (Recommended for companies!): At the rhythm of the ride or at full speed, the QuadBikes adapt to your desires in the undergrowth of the last dry forest of Reunion. The climbs, descents or technical passages of this forest will allow you to discover all the facets of driving.
- Sainte-Suzanne: The sensations of QuadBike and the pleasure of swimming under the waterfalls! This descent will allow you to discover pools and waterfalls after having had a great time on very fun off-road tracks! Swimming costumes are essential to keep you cool during the breaks!
- Volcano Piton de Bert: The ultimate circuit to discover the volcano ! You will ride along the rampart of the enclosure and enjoy an exceptional panorama up to the Piton de Bert. The hybrid Quadbikes VAE are the ideal "All-terrain" to discover these grandiose landscapes, in all ease!
- Trois-Bassins: Both exhilarating and easy, the descent of Trois-Bassins is perfect for discovering the riding of a QuadBike.
Alternating technical and fast passages, this route will offer you a magnificent view of the west coast.
- Forêt des Makes: Discover the forest track of the Scierie in the heart of the National Park. Under the hundred-year-old tamarinds and in the middle of the papangues, the Makes forest track allows you to take exhilarating speeds. Unless you opt for a more contemplative mode: ideal to admire the view on the south-western coast of Reunion Island.
Option for this walk: Accrobranches
- Petite-île Grand Anse: Bucolic and refreshing, this circuit will satisfy both driving enthusiasts and nature lovers.
In the shade of the lush forest of Petite-Île, you will cross streams and then cut through sugar cane fields to the magnificent Grand Anse.
- Circuit Kaz Insolite: The most impressive ride in the Makes forest !
Only accessible by QuadBike: their surprising versatility will allow you to discover the Makes forest and the spectacular panorama of the Window.
Optional for these rides: Meals. Accrobranches, Horse riding, challenges (blindfolded, trial race, time trial race), Astronomical evening...
What is the QuadBike: The first electrically assisted all-terrain quadricycle in the world, the QuadBike Hybrid combines the advantages of classic QuadBikes (stability, ease and performance) with those of an electrically assisted cycle (very little physical effort, endurance).
Half quad, half mountain bike, it ensures comfort, stability and... fun! Get on board a handy and comfortable machine equipped with shock absorbers.
It can be used by everyone: the youngest and the oldest (1.20m to 2.05m).
Book your session now!
97427 Étang-Salé les Bains
Quadbike Runners propose la découverte de la Réunion en Quad-VTT au travers de différents circuits: des Makes, à la forêt de l'Etang-Salé en passant par le Maido ou encore le Sud Sauvage.Voir son profil
Meilleur prix garanti
0 € frais de réservation
Activité testée et approuvée par Whereez