A workshop to learn how to take care of yourself, and to make a natural product yourself.
Naturopathy is the art of taking care of oneself and one's health naturally, through diet, plants, essential oils, lifestyle...
These conferences include :
- A theoretical part
- A practical part: In small groups, the participants will be able to taste, experiment or elaborate a natural remedy in relation with the theme of the conference:
- Remedy or treatment with clay
- Preparation of a herbal tea blend
- Olfaction of essential oils
- Preparation of a natural product for body care (deodorant, soap, toothpaste, massage oil)
- Experimentation with autonomous relaxation techniques (breathing and acupressure points)
- Culinary preparation: vegetable milk, vegetable juice, kefir.
The lectures on naturopathy are divided into several themes such as
- The discovery of naturopathy and how to apply it to daily life
- Stress management
- Health food
- Grandmother's remedies
If you have a theme that is close to your heart and that is not listed, it is possible to create a tailor-made conference.
Duration: 01H00 to 01H30 depending on the theme
Up to 30 people.
This experience has no review yet.
Best price guaranteed
No reservation fees
Tested and approved by Whereez
Customer service 7d/7