Privatisation of the Centre with the use of 5 simulators: A320 airliner, F16 fighter plane, BELL 206 helicopter and virtual reality chair.
Welcome of the participants (coffee/tea and pastries offered) and briefing for the piloting of the planes.
- Airbus A320: "imminent landing" challenge, each participant will have to do a complete lap with landing and take-off on one of the most difficult airports in the world, chosen among 24,000 possibilities including Hong Kong, Rio, Saint-Martin...
- F16: "landing and aerial combat" challenge, each participant will have to perform the missions given by the instructor: landing, vertical landing, aerial combat, timed courses.
- Open simulator on BELL 206 helicopter
- Virtual reality chair.
At the end of the activity, diplomas and photos will be given (sent by mail).
- 10 pers. 3 pilots available for 2 hours
- 20 people: 3 pilots at your disposal for 2 hours. 3 pilots available for 3 hours
- 30 people: 4 pilots at your disposal for 3 hours 4 pilots at your disposal for 4 hours
- 40 persons 40 people : 4 pilots at your disposal for 6 hours
SEMINAR OPTION: Possibility to rent the meeting room.
Theatre without table : 60 pers.
U-shaped with tables : 30 pers.
Standing: 80 people.
equipment : Video projector / Paperboard / Wifi
Catering option: A caterer can be provided. We work mainly with 2 caterers who offer cocktail receptions and lunches.
SERIOUS GAME OPTION: In order to combine business with pleasure, we also offer Serious Games.
These are crisis management scenarios in which the employees all play a role. In an emergency post, they will all have to make serious and engaging decisions with potentially serious consequences.
These scenarios, far from the world in which your company evolves, will allow everyone to better understand the constraints of each other. They will have to learn to control their stress, communicate properly and manage teams, while making crucial decisions.
Tailor-made sessions can be organised at your premises or at the flight centres for groups of 5 to 25 people.
This experience has no review yet.
26 Rue Emile Decorps, 69100 Villeurbanne
Meilleur prix garanti
0 € frais de réservation
Activité testée et approuvée par Whereez