Writing workshop with recording of a team anthem
Have you always wanted to be a writer? A poet? An artist?
Learn how to put your emotions on paper. Then record your text on a microphone and leave with your composition on an MP3.
Whether it is your text sung, slammed or recited as poetry.
With the artist, author-composer "L'Oiseau Noir".
In this workshop you will:
- Discover slam and song writing techniques - Know how to write your emotions - The basics of musical composition
- How to slam a text - Record your voice with a home studio on music (you will leave with your text in mp3)
The workshop can take place over a working day.
The workshop can take place on your premises, or at a location of your choice.
1st part: discovery of writing, techniques, sharing and writing the anthem in group.
2nd part: recording with a microphone. Like a real artist, put your voice on the microphone and record, in the tone of your choice, the text written a few minutes before.
Those who wish to do so can chant their text into the microphone.
Duration: Over a whole day, from 7 to 8 hours. With breaks.
- Simple writing workshop, without music (2 to 3 hours)
- Video: creation of a video on the recorded music. The video editing is included in the service.
- Simple writing workshop without music (workshop lasting about 2-3 hours)
This experience has no review yet.
7 Chem. du Maniron, 97427 L'Étang-Salé
Best price guaranteed
No reservation fees
Tested and approved by Whereez
Customer service 7d/7