Château de Vaugrigneuse is ideal for a green break!
Situated 30 minutes from Paris, it is set in 16 hectares of grounds... which means we can achieve absolutely anything!
On site, a first space that can accommodate 190 people in conference format on the edge of a 2-hectare pond. The second, which can accommodate 100 people in conference format, overlooks the Cour d'Honneur, a 600m² "village square".
In addition to these two large spaces, the Château has 5 sub-commission rooms ranging from 35 to 92m²!
Located in the Essonne region of Ile-de-France, in the heart of the Haute Valley, organise your group event in an outstanding château!
The cachet of a 17th-century château set in the heart of a 16-hectare estate.
And yet you'll feel like you've been transported to a chic, country-style family atmosphere.
AREAS AND SUB-COMMITTEE ROOMS
- The 210m² Pavillon de l'étang (180 people for conferences or 300 people for cocktails).
- The 100m² Orangerie (100 people for conferences).
- 5 lounges with different atmospheres (270m²).
- 2 terraces of 150m² at the front and rear of the château.
- The 25m² balcony.
- The main courtyard (600m²) with fountains and pool.
- Parkland with 4 hectares of lawns for marquees.
- The 2 ha pond with its banks suitable for development.
- The 16 ha wooded walled estate.
Choice of caterers.
Food trucks available.
Numerous Team Building activities can be organised on site: Adventure Games - Human table football - Buggy ride - Bubblefoot - Segway - Garden Party - Escape Game - Olympics - Petanque
Distances and access:
By car from Porte de Gentilly: 39 min / 37.7 km
Public transport Porte de Gentilly / Bibliothèque François Mitterand :
RER B - 20min - 8 stops
RER C - 37min - 11 stops
Possibility of meeting at Massy station - 12min
This experience has no review yet.
Best price guaranteed
No reservation fees
Tested and approved by Whereez
Customer service 7d/7