An unusual and responsible venue in Paris, for your next seminar, team building or company party.
A venue with multiple spaces, both inside and outside, to allow you to organise your event in a modular way.
Installed in the former railway station on the Avenue de Saint-Ouen, the Hasard Ludique is a hybrid cultural venue. A bar-restaurant, preceded by a small terrace, gives access to the performance hall on the one hand, and to the workshop on the other. In the auditorium, which can accommodate up to 200 people standing, concerts, clubbing evenings and other events are organised.
This venue allows you to organise all your corporate events. And your cocktails, receptions and company parties until 2am.
For total or partial privatization.
TYPES OF EVENTS
- Business seminars
- Cocktails and dinners / Company parties / Festive evenings
- Team building and incentive
THE SPACES : Very numerous and for events from 30 to 500 people!
- The workshop on the first floor (40m²), a cosy and intimate space, bathed in light thanks to its zenithal openings, can hold 20 people seated with tables/chairs, 37 people standing without furniture
- The restaurant area (40m²) at the rear of the building with its unobstructed view of the railway tracks thanks to a monumental glass roof can seat 30 people seated / 50 people standing without furniture
- The entrance hall (50m²) with its iconic corner bar can accommodate 24 seated / 60 standing people for coffee receptions, buffets, etc.
- The auditorium (100m² excluding stage) located in the former station's Salle des Pas Perdus has a high ceiling (+6m!) and can accommodate 90 people seated (conference/plenary configuration) / 200 standing without furniture
- The terrace on the avenue (60m²) located due west with maximum sunlight can hold 40 seated guests
- The platform below and its 300m² street art style wasteland (covered) can accommodate 280 people standing and has a hundred seats (benches, deckchairs, stools, etc.)
This space can accommodate up to 500 people simultaneously. With the exception of the winter period.
Some areas are equipped with sound, light and video equipment.
We can offer animations, workshops and team building activities on request. See our catalogue here!
The catering services are cooked in the station and proposed by our bistronomic Chef La Cantine de Léon.
We will provide you with the details of these gourmet and comforting services!
THE CSR PROPOSAL
Le Hasard Ludique is a cooperative (SCOP) with all that this implies in terms of values and principles: participative governance, limited dividend redistribution, defence of the values of the Social and Solidarity Economy in our business project.
We regularly host committed events: round table / conference, awareness-raising workshops, festival, market with topics such as feminism, welcoming exiled people, anti-racism, ecology and sustainable development...
Since its birth, Hasard Ludique has been very involved in the life of the neighbourhood in order to give it the best possible impact. For example: its festival LA FABRIQUE, a weekend dedicated to the activities of the associations of the 18th, or the Christmas markets of the 18th, which sell products exclusively made in the 18th.
As for its environmental initiatives, the venue is 100% supplied by ENERCOOP, the wine is 100% organic, the printing is all done on recycled paper, the furniture is mostly made of recycled wood and the waste is at best recycled.
Don't wait any longer to give charm to your company's souvenirs! :-)
This experience has no review yet.
Best price guaranteed
No reservation fees
Tested and approved by Whereez
Customer service 7d/7