1 mobile kitchen that can be moved to your premises or to the venue of your event for a healthy, gourmet and trendy stand.
6 salads to taste :
- Strawberry salad with Farro: Farro, basil, pine nuts, parmesan, strawberry, mozzarella di Bufala, cherry tomato.
- Protein cucumber salad: Cucumber, chickpeas, lime, coriander, feta cheese and chilli.
- Melon and fig salad: Lettuce, melon, fig, red onion, feta, Champagne vinegar, lemon and olive oil.
- Italian salad: Grilled aubergine, spinach, mint, oregano, smoked paprika, dried tomato, provolone
- Summer salad: Chickpeas, pesto, quinoa, cherry, blackberry, nectarine, grilled corn, tomato, avocado, micro greens, toasted seeds, burrata
- Avocado, blue cheese and walnut salad: lettuce, avocado, radish, beetroot, walnut, toasted bread, blue cheese, cucumber, Tahina dressing, toasted seeds
The emergence of salad bars is linked to a growing demand from an urban clientele eager to eat something else, quickly and at a "reasonable" financial cost.
History would have it that the first brand name to offer the "saladbar" principle was "The Cliffs" in Springfield, Illinois, in 1951. However, the first self-service vegetarian salad bar in North America was Jehane Benoît's Salad Bar, located on Sherbrooke Street in Montreal from 1935 to 1940.
100 pieces minimum.
This experience has no review yet.
Meilleur prix garanti
0 € frais de réservation
Activité testée et approuvée par Whereez