A gourmet chocolate workshop to celebrate Easter in your company.
In Paris and Ile-de-France.
During a 2-hour team building session, learn to make different chocolate recipes. Inserts, shells, beggars, sand roses and other specialities will no longer hold any secrets for you!
Our Chefs will explain the "tempering", the techniques for successful shells and will help you discover original combinations!
A turnkey workshop like no other. You will leave with a box containing your creations to share and enjoy with your loved ones.
Participants are given aprons and hats.
The group is divided into different teams divided into different workstations with the food and equipment needed to prepare the recipe.
The chefs move from station to station to give their advice.
The creations are presented in a buffet or in boxes (to take away) and are ready to be eaten.
- Chocolate with Espelette pepper
- Raspberry praline crisp
- White chocolate and spicy orange half-sphere
- Dark chocolate diamond with Cointreau caramel
- Dried fruit beggar
- White chocolate and peanut sand rose
- Crunchy almond lollipop
Location: At your place or ours ? If you don't have the space or if you want to change the setting, we will find the perfect place for you!
We provide :
- The necessary small equipment
- Aprons and toques
- The necessary furniture for the workshop (buffet tables 1 m x 2 m x 90 cm) if necessary, subject to easy access
- Cooking equipment (baking tray, oven) if required
- A cooling cell
The venue, 2 hours before the start of the event
- 2m² per person minimum
- The exact time of the event
- The number of participants 5 working days before your event
- Easy access: Ground floor, freight lift, large lift, ramp, etc.
This experience has no review yet.
Best price guaranteed
No reservation fees
Tested and approved by Whereez
Customer service 7d/7