A totally unusual cultural treasure hunt on Réunion Island, in NoSmoke buggies (100% electric Mini Moke)!
A travelling treasure hunt on the culture, geography, history and heritage of Réunion Island!
Using a paper roadbook, drive from point A to point B (and back) at the wheel of a Mini Moke, at speeds of up to 70 km/h!
In search of anecdotes, riddles and treasure!
4 cars available. 4 people per car, for a maximum capacity of 16.
Ideal for your company outing, seminar or CSE activity in the west.
Discover the "Rally" / "Treasure hunt" to discover the natural, cultural, geographical and historical heritage of Réunion Island.
Equipped with a roadbook, each team sets off on a half-day or full-day treasure hunt.
There are riddles to solve to find out about each stage of the itinerary.
Take the wheel of a NoSmoke buggy, after being briefed on how to drive it.
At each stop, the roadbook explains the historical or geographical interest of the place, and provides anecdotes...
Participants are also invited to pick up clues at each stop in order to find the final mystery code.
Route : La Saline les Bains => Etang Saint-Paul
Start: La Saline Les Bains
Stop 1: Cap La Houssaye: geographical presentation of the site, historical anecdote on the name of the place, invitation to discover the Savannah.
Stop 3: Grotte des Premiers Français, Cimetière Marin et des esclaves: historical presentation of the cradle of Réunion's population, anecdote about the pirate La Buse, discovery of the slave cemetery.
Stop 4: Water mill and Tour des roches: geographical presentation of the largest wetland area in the Mascareignes, historical anecdote about the functions of the water mill.
Stop 5: Cocoteraie de l'Etang Saint Paul and its metal footbridge offering a 360° panoramic view of the wetland, the mountains, the coconut plantation and the bay of Saint Paul.
Prizes awarded at the coconut plantation.
Full-day option until 3pm
Stop 6 after lunch: Saint Paul seafront and landing stage.
Participants are invited to walk along the Saint Paul seafront to the landing stage.
Various historical points on the conquest and different occupations of the island.
Prize-giving ceremony on the black sand beach at the foot of the landing stage.
The idea is to divide the participants into teams of 4 cars.
Content of the service:
- Each team will receive a folder containing a roadbook and a pencil
- Briefing on the electric buggy. Handover of the €1,500 deposit per car. And the drivers' licences.
- Itinerary and treasure hunt lasting between 3 and 5 hours.
- A guide will be present at the start to hand out roadbooks and give explanations.
- A guide will be on hand at the finish to open the treasure boxes and hand out the prizes.
Duration: 2 possible formats
Half-day (3 hours): 9.00am-12.00pm
Full day (5h30): 9h30-15h00 (with 1h lunch break)
OTHER POSSIBLE CIRCUIT :
La Saline les Bains => La Pointe au Sel
- 1 Polaroid camera per car. For taking souvenir photos. And a photo of the final enigma!
- Vintage-style coolers with picnic baskets if you wish
- Individual prizes: Each participant who finds the mystery code at the end of the treasure hunt will receive a 100% Péi gift on arrival.
- Final Super Quiz: At the end of the treasure hunt, all the teams are invited to take part in a final quiz based on the different places visited throughout the day.
The winning team will receive a 100% Pei hamper.
- Welcome breakfast on the beach, at your departure point or in a rondavelle.
- Meal organised on the beach (tailor-made picnic, for example). On the beach in front of La Varangue du Lagon, Cap Homard or Etang-Saint-Paul.
- Massage area with masseurs on arrival.
This experience has no review yet.
Best price guaranteed
No reservation fees
Tested and approved by Whereez
Customer service 7d/7