A Ninja Warrior Team Building in a parkour hall in Paris!
In an extraordinary setting: an old industrial and craft factory converted into an obstacle course, surprise your colleagues with the new trendy activity in the capital!
We offer you team building activities on an obstacle course adaptable to all levels.
In this 1000m² arena, this room offers company groups an obstacle course inspired by "Ninja Warrior", the famous TF1 television show in which we take great pleasure in watching the candidates fall into the water.
Beware, although some "courses" are physical, a course with special challenges for companies, and therefore accessible to all, has been designed!
Briefing, warm-up, take advantage of our fun and sporty obstacles to develop real team cohesion.
For 2 hours, trust yourself and overcome our obstacles to win the final!
Team spirit, fun, performance, confidence... enjoy 2 hours of activities supervised by a qualified coach.
You will feel like you are participating in a mix of "Ninja Warrior", "Fort Boyard" and even "Intervilles".
TEAM SPIRIT: guide your colleagues blindfolded on the course.
PERFORMANCE: be stronger with others!
CONFIDENCE: let yourself down, your teammates will be there to catch you.
FUN: fall back into childhood thanks to our playful obstacles.
Possible options :
- Private meeting rooms with video-projector (capacity 12 or 24 seats)
See the specific "Seminar" sheet, with a description of the room here: https: //whereez.com/fr/explore/workspace/0179629c-f22d-11e9-a721-fa163e0d74d8
- Private use of the mezzanine (capacity 50 people)
- Sports classes: cross-training or yoga (capacity 10 people)
- Catering (mezzanine or terrace) and aperitifs
- Birthday parties for children or adults (minimum 10 people), it's here: https: //whereez.com/fr/explore/experience/ns/s/anniversaire-ninja-warrior-le-1er-parcours-dobstacles-indoor-enfants-et-adultes
Accessible by metro: line 5 stop "Eglise de Pantin
This experience has no review yet.
Meilleur prix garanti
0 € frais de réservation
Activité testée et approuvée par Whereez