Between treasure hunt and physical games lontan / La Réunyon or koné? Your Olympiads/challenges on the history of the island, in teams.
We're offering not 1, not 2, but 3 activities based on the theme of "La Réunion lontan".
A treasure hunt on the history of Réunion. Semi-sporting challenges based around lontan games! "La Réunyon ou koné?" and wooden lontan games to compete in teams.
Teams are formed under the different names of Réunion Island:
Dina Mogabine = Team 1 / Ile Bourbon = Team 2 / Ile Mascarin = Team 3 / Pearl Island = Team 4 / England Forest = Team 5 / Santa Apolonia = Team 6 / Ile Bonaparte...
1.The treasure hunt: A cooperative treasure hunt.
It takes place outdoors and is played in teams. You'll need a smartphone to follow the clues, answer the riddles and keep track of the team rankings...
The mission: Find the flags of Réunion and answer general knowledge questions about Réunion.
2. Sporting challenges: Mini-sports challenges on the theme of Réunion Lontan await you!
These challenges are adapted and personalised according to the number of teams, the location and your preferences.
Examples of sporting challenges on offer:
- La Réunion Lé La: A game of skill, precision and cohesion using balls and a tarpaulin in the shape of Réunion Island
- Reunion flag game: an original twist on the beret game, combining competition, skill and responsiveness: giggles guaranteed!
- Course de goni: The famous sack race revisited in Réunion style!
- Jeu de la moque: a new take on the sports game!
3. Lontan wooden games
Giant wooden games given a "Réunion lontan" makeover. Play them against each other!
For example: Le jeu des bouchons - Le jeu de la route des 400 virages - Le jeu du marché - Le jeu du cornhole - Le jeu de l'endormi - Le jeu du mafate tour
Capacity: From 15 to 200 people.
Duration: Half a day or a whole day.
Possibility of enhancing the day with team quizzes.
Venue: At the venue of your choice. Ideally a large estate, which we can offer you, and on which we could organise your day.
Alternatively, a public area: Etang Saint-Paul - Parc aux oiseaux de l'Etang-Salé - Aire du tabac (Saline les Hauts).
We can offer you several meals before or after the activity:
- A tailor-made picnic at the site of your activity: link
- A Moroccan meal in "La Tente Berbère": link
- The "carrioles gourmandes" (for sessions in the west): link
- A nearby restaurant or rondavelle:
- Delivery of packed lunches or trays
For a treasure hunt on the history of Réunion Island, click here: link
Nous avons tous passé un merveilleux moment. Les animateurs étaient TOP. Malheureusement, je n’ai pas pu les saluer à leur départ car je ne les ai pas vu partir ; remerciez-les chaleureusement. On aurait adoré boire un verre avec eux…
Activité vraiment très sympa, nous avons bien rigolé !
Best price guaranteed
No reservation fees
Tested and approved by Whereez
Customer service 7d/7